About Me (Andy Lamb)
I have been working as a Personal Trainer since 2012 and a Martial Arts Instructor since 2004..
My business involves going to clients houses and training them in their homes which is ideal for people that cannot get to the gym for one reason or another.
I teach various types of training, whether it's to lose body fat, tone up, build muscle or just keep fit and healthy. There are many options depending on what the goal is you want to achieve.
I am focused on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
My Qualifications include:
- Level 2, Fitness Instructor
- Level 3, Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 3, GP Referrals
- Level 3, Outdoor Boot Camp Instructor
- Level 4, Low Back Pain Specialist
- Level 3, Pre & Post Natal
- Level 4, Youth Exercise Specialist
- Level 4, Senior Fitness Specialist
- Level 2, Suspension Training (TRX)
- Level 2, Kettle Bell Training
- Level 3, Corrective Exercise & Postural Analysis
- 2nd Dan, Martial Arts Instructor
- Tai Chi Instructor
Mobile to Princes Risborough and surrounding areas